Here is my list for favorite blogs from around the globe! 🙂
Comenius assistant blogs/posts
- Girl about Rome – Settit blogged about her experiences as a Comenius assistant during the academic year 2013/14 as well as her travels in South America.
- The pros and cons of being a Comenius assistant in France by Morwenna
- Louise all’estero by Louise who was a Comenius assistant in the year 2013 in Italy.
- Paese che vai, usanza che trovi by Zoe who was a Comenius assistant in Italy in 2013/2014
- Girl in Florence – Georgette is an American expat blogging about Florence.
- Browsing Italy – Diana who is an American expat in Rome. This blog is all about Italy.
- Lady in Spain – Yari blogged all about her experience as an auxiliar de conversación in the BEDA programme.
- The rooted traveler – Ghezal has spent the last two years blogging about her experiences as an auxiliar de conversación and her travels.
- Y mucho mas – Kaley has been blogging about her time in Spain as an auxiliar for a few years now. She went to Spain to learn Spanish but stayed for a man who she is now married to.
Travel/Other expat Blogs
World of wanderlust – Brooke an Australian who is travelling around the world.
Wander onwards – Vanessa is an American expat living in China.
Curiosity Travels – Jessica spent two years in Korea teaching English and a year in Spain as an auxiliar de conversación through BEDA. She also blogs about her travels.
ga(‘create’, ‘UA-56107812-1’, ‘auto’);