This week I had to go back to reality. The two weeks of Christmas holidays came to an end, which meant an end to the long lies.
At the end of my first week back as a Comenius assistant I am tired. Like super tired! During the holidays I completely lost my routine but it was nice to not to wake up so early.
Getting up early this week has been difficult.
- I dozed off on the train to work. Luckily I woke up before my stop!
- I had to listen to high school students (14-18/19) shouting on the train. This also meant I couldn’t take a power nap on the train.
- I have yawned at least 100+ times this week.
- I always seem to be hungry at work. It’s probably something to do with the fact that I haven’t had time to have a leisurely breakfast like I did in the holidays.
- I have pretty much not had much stuff in my fridge/cupboard this week because I was waiting to do a big shop in an actual normal supermarket! Why isn’t there any decent sized supermarkets in the centre of Perugia?
Here’s hoping it will get easier next week! I am off to get a pizza. It will be my first pizza in like 3 weeks, can you believe it?