This year I have decided to make some new year resolutions. I stopped making them years ago because sooner or later they will get broken. Why have I decided to start making them again? Well I will finish my Comenius assistantship at the end of May and I want to make the most of the time I have left.
1) Learn more Italian. I have done well considering I hadn’t studied Italian before. I am planning to do a month intensive course after my Comenius in June. Until then I will be yapping away to who will listen and I will be doing some self-study.
2) Join the gym. I have free afternoons and I am getting a pasta belly. The warm sunbathing months aren’t far off and I need to look good.
3) Do a photo a day challenge. This is something I have wanted to do for a while and I figure January is a good month to start. I will be doing the fat mum slim January challenge. If you want to see how I am doing take a look at my instagram feed.
4) Travel more. Since I am living in Italy I want to take advantage of the cheap travel to see the most of the country. The Italy travel bucket list:
Florence, Milan, Pisa, Rome, Bologna, Naples, Bari, Palermo, Sardinia, Assisi, Venice, Perugia, Verona, Alberobello, Pompeii, Cinque Terre, Vieste and Gubbio.
5) Go to Madrid. I lived in Madrid in 2010/11 and I haven’t been back yet. I love Madrid and it will always have a special place in my heart. I need to go back and see my other home. There is just something magical about that city that makes you fall in love.
So that’s my new years resolutions. I will keep you updated on how I will progress throughout the year.
Do you make resolutions? If so what are they? Write a comment and let me know.