Two months ago I went to Florence and as I said it should have been a disastrous trip but it wasn’t.
- First of all it was pouring with rain when we arrived.
- Secondly, we walked in the opposite direction from where the hostel was and we got soaked.
- Thirdly, the man on the desk at our reception couldn’t find our booking for half an hour (possibly longer)! We thought we might not have a place to sleep for the night but luckily it got all sorted out.
- Fourthly, we couldn’t actually check in until 2pm (we were an hour early) so we went off for lunch in our wet clothes and shoes.
- Fifthly, we actually got an earlier train home the next day than plan due to the lack of sleep the night before. Luckily you can see Florence in a day if you aren’t fussed about the museums.
That pretty much sums up the trip. I will leave you with some of my snaps. Florence is a beautiful city. Pictures don’t do it just. This was my second time in Florence and unlike Rome my opinion of the city didn’t worse but improved.
Enjoy the snaps! Ciaaaooo!